14 Oct Top 5 Cloud-Based Web Development Tools
The cloud is a big asset when it comes to storage of information. With unimaginable storage space within your grasp, you have enough room for all your information. The cloud is easily accessed from telephone, or computer and will render the use of storage devices useless in the near future. Therefore, there are many advantages presented to web developers such as increased workspace and profits, and even having more time to furnish the web.
Consequently, it is the norm to have many web applications and services dependent on the cloud. This is because there are also applications made to facilitate transition to and fro the cloud system, which are also employed by many developers.
Nonetheless, cloud-based storage has its shortcomings and advantages:
- Everything is safely stored and nothing can compromise how the cloud functions, only service fees are charged.
- You are good to go with any device at any location provided there is stable internet connections.
- No task should be undertaken by your computer, just accessing the cloud – all other complicated algorithms are performed by the cloud servers.
- It is unlikely that the server will be up to task always.
- Information privacy cannot be totally assured.
- You don’t have ultimate control your information after it is stored in cloud services.
- Even if you pay for the services, they may not be availed at an instant.
Top cloud based web development tools:
Unlike all other cloud serves, Koding is a full-fledged Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for web development. It has all the essential services to run countless applications and services. In addition to that, there is an established communication network among its users and developers.
Koding is sufficient for web development and saves much time for web developers. Minimal calculations are required and everything is tested for assurance.
It is a wise choice for checking the efficiency of web browsers. It offers:
- Choosing a suitable web versions and browsers
- Making screenshots with a single click
- Simultaneous cloud testing in multiple browsers
- Manual testing of private and internal servers.
Therefore, more time and revenue is saved as testing is easily conducted.
For load and performance tests, Soasta has just been made for that. It has the following capabilities:
- Precise testing relied upon Real User Monitoring Technology
- Efficacy and accuracy in both continuous and frequent tests
- Choosing the magnitude of the test by selecting a number of servers at a time
Basically, Soasta tests the products and optimizes them to suit the location or country. It is popular and best when it comes to Source Code Management.
This is a jack of all trades for a myriad of situations: from personal to business projects of different scales.
Github has the following opportunities:
- Analysis and hosting of code
- Discussion of code with developers
- Project management
- In-depth discussion of ideas and new projects
Github is trusted by web developers who use this for their services. Accordingly, Github has good command and easy-to-use resources.
This is Vertabelo’s offerings:
- Online design and database editing
- Sharing of models and their simultaneous usage
- It is possible to share the model with a client
Vertabelo has impeccable performance. All the background work is by:
- A friendly user interface
- Automatic saving modes and version tracking
- Supports many databases including PostgreSQL 9.x, MySQL 5.5, and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 etc.
- Better tools and opportunities
Even though not everything will match your expectations, it is best you study the preferred cloud storage system. In the end, time should be saved and profits should increase, both for customers and developers.